Get to know me

 Hi friends,

Welcome to my blog I'm new to this so bear with me, let me see if I can have fun with you and touch as many topics you are interested in and ready to learn. πŸ˜‰

Hi my name is Nicole but my friends call me Nikky, I'm from Argentina but my ethnicity is 100% Italian. My Zodiac sign is Aquarius and I love Astrology, I'm 34 years old but age is just a number I feel healthier and younger than ever. 

I'm proud and happy to be living the plant-based lifestyle since 11 years ago, I love working out my favorite sport is swimming ( I been doing it since I was 6) and of course soccer. I love animals more than anything, I love the planet we live on. I have two beautiful little morkies puppies Ohana and Meli 🐢🐢, they are my world.

My favorite things are the following:

Color: Turquoise 

Place: Beach/Ocean

Fruit: Avocado, I eat one once a day

Shows: Gilmore Girls, Grey's Anatomy, The Unicorn, Outlander

Movie: Moulin Rouge, Notebook

Era: The 80's 

Music: All romantic Spanish music and of course 80's music.

Thank you for thanking the time reading this and I hope you enjoy to know me!!!!





This is Ohana she is 4 years old 










                                              This is Meli, she is also 4 years old

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My experience with @Noughty

Hormones and Hair

What is hair Porosity?